Welcome to this tranquil family built home, set amongst the quiet cul-de-sac of Dwyer Chase, with the leafy reserve providing a natural backdrop.
Tucked away behind a row of palm trees creating a tropical first impression, the front path leads you to the welcoming wrap-around veranda. This home is for lovers of both nature and a carefree lifestyle. Entertaining is a breeze flowing from the kitchen to the alfresco area.
This home is full of hidden gems, you'd be surprised just how close you are to the lake, thanks to the track leading you to Croudace Bay. Your weekend adventures are sorted, with plenty of child friendly entertaining to be had on your very own doorstep. A short stroll through reserve and you'll find yourself at Thomas H Halton Park playground, perfect for an afternoon dash with the kids or a summer BBQ with friends and family.
Located only moments to the shopping centre, cafe and restaurant precinct of Warners Bay.
- Freshly updated carpet and paint
- Separate formal lounge
- Three bedrooms with seperate study/4th bedroom
- Galley kitchen
- Double garage with internal access
- Large linen / storage closet
- Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Air con living
- Enclosed sunroom
- Shaded deck overlooking inground pool
- Impressive bushland views
- Wood fire in living area
- Tiled throughout all living areas
- Zoned for Eleebana Public School and Warners Bay High School
- Land Size approx: 653.4m2
- Council rates approx: $1894 pa
- Water rates approx: $718 pa + usage