At 80 Lonus Avenue, you can have the luxury of working from home in a double storey self contained work space with ample storage and a bush outlook and the peace of mind that the studio is council approved for a home based business.
Set on over 550sqm this beautiful main residence is cleverly designed to maximise natural light and optimise indoor and outdoor entertaining space. Capture intimate bushland views over the renowned Fernleigh Track and enjoy the Whitebridge breeze all from your expansive timber deck.
This four bedroom residence has seen recent renovations to both bathrooms, as well as fresh paint and new timber flooring throughout. Living and dining is seamlessly blended with modern touches providing an open plan space where beauty and functionality become one. This bright home evokes a stylish lifestyle of entertaining, authentic family living and alfresco afternoons.
Perfectly situated just a short stroll from the local park, school, village shops and eateries, and the popular Fernleigh Track, this home is full of surprises!
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins; plus
* Luxurious master suite with walk-in robe and air conditioning
* Large kitchen with Smeg stainless steel gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
* Sun-filled casual living and dining with split air-conditioning
* Blackbutt flooring throughout home
* Newly renovated bathroom with feature bath tub
* Timber alfresco area overlooking backyard with north easterly aspect and views of the Fernleigh Track
* Self-contained air-conditioned studio with kitchen facilities
* Council approved for home based business
* Three-phase power
* Single car garage with double driveway
* Easy care resort style gardens