You are instantly welcomed to 35 Nelson Street by the beautiful street presence in this sought after suburb.
This versatile three bedroom home offers dual access via the front patio or side entrance, into the open living and dining areas. The large windows at the front and rear of the property create a welcoming balance of natural light throughout the home.
This is a perfect start for a first home buyer wanting a comfortable home in a great location, or for a young family with the added benefit of a fully enclosed, secure yard for the kids to play.
- First and second bedrooms both include large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Immaculately presented kitchen including dishwasher
- Neat and tidy bathroom, with IXL and combined shower/bath
- Polished floorboards throughout
- 2 gas bayonets in the living area and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tiled rear of home including 3rd bedroom and laundry
- Single garage and carport with additional off street parking
- Fully fenced, secured yard
- Landscaped flat backyard
- Outgoing Rates approx: Council $1652pa and Water Rates approx: $788pa + usage.
- Centrally located, close to shops, schools and transport only ten minutes into Newcastle CBD.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries