19 King Street is conveniently located on this picture-perfect tree lined street in Adamstown. Beautifully maintained and presented, including fresh paint, sheer curtains, newly laid carpet and laminate floors, this much loved home is filled with original charm, warmth and sunlight. Large windows throughout this quaint but spacious two bedroom home, welcomes in the fresh air and plenty of natural light. Complete with separate lounge, dining and additional sunroom at the rear, there is plenty of open areas to relax and entertain in. Located one block from Merewether Golf Course, and walking distance to shops, cafes and local bowling club.
This hidden gem offers many opportunities to provide further updates or to extend and add your creative flair to build a delightful home that enriches both lifestyle and location.
- Two double bedrooms, ceiling fan in the second bedroom
- Neat and tidy bathroom including shower over bath
- Spacious lounge room featuring an original fireplace, ceiling fan and separate dining room
- Bright and sunny kitchen area opening onto the rear air conditioned sunroom
- Laundry including storage and w/c
- Wide street frontage, located within walking distance to Merewether Golf Course, shops, cafes, schools etc
- Fully fenced yard including rear undercover patio
- Single garage with additional off-street parking available
- 5 minute drive to Westfield Kotara and only 5-10 minutes to Newcastle beaches and CBD
- Land size is approx 464m2
- Council Rates approx. $2114pa & Water Rates $798pa + usage.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.