Welcome to 8 & 6b Union Street, a perfectly positioned home a stones throw to the waters edge. Nestled peacefully across the reserve on Throsby Creek, this is not only a home, but a smart investment. Currently divided into two separate dwellings, reaping the benefit of dual income.
The options are plentiful for this existing home to remain as two dwellings, restore to original functionality as one home, or subject to council approval, build your dream home across from the waters edge. This unique property has right of carriageway/driveway access from Union Street, including plenty of off-street parking.
Unit 1/8 Union St, Tighes Hill:
- Two large bedrooms, the second with built-in storage space
- Separate study/third bedroom
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas with sliding doors to each space opening onto the front porch, overlooking Throsby Creek.
- Timber flooring throughout + carpet in the bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with views to the Creek
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Shared external laundry to service both units
Unit 2/8 Union St, Tighes Hill:
- Open planned kitchen and living areas + timber floorboards throughout
- Main bedroom with double built-in wardrobe
- Sliding door to front porch overlooking Throsby Creek
- Total Land Size: 703.2m2 (including carriageway/driveway)
- Council Rates approx: $3041pa + Water Rates approx. $839pa + usage
- Current combined rental return $640 per week
A vibrant lifestyle surrounding the suburb; Tighes Hill's popular dog park is around the corner, as is a stroll across the Throsby Creek bridge to Islington Park with one of Newcastle's most exciting play zones for kids. Only an 8 minute drive into Newcastle's CBD, restaurants and shopping precincts.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.