Beautifully presented and light filled, this dual-level townhouse offers great value in a central and sought-after location. With well-maintained interiors and a spacious and functional floorplan, there is so much to love about this home.
A modern yet functionally designed kitchen with attention to detail and ideal for people who like to cook and entertain. Easy flow open plan living and entertaining downstairs which opens up to a courtyard area - the perfect balance for activities and relaxation for those lazy Sunday's.
Upstairs comprises of three private and peaceful bedrooms as well as two upstairs bathrooms which includes the master bedroom's ensuite and also has a large built-in robe.
* Three bedrooms with ducted air conditioning and robes to main and second bedroom
* Master bedroom includes built-in robe, balcony and ensuite.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances + stone benchtops
* Light filled open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Single lock-up garage with internal access + visitor parking
* Two bathrooms upstairs + additional toilet in downstairs laundry
* Private courtyard
* A dedicated laundry room provides access to the courtyard, as well as into the single lock-up garage with storage options.
* Views over Whitebridge and beyond
* Property outgoings: Council rates approx. $1382pa, Water rates approx. $617pa and Strata Rates approx. $3204 pa.
Dudley Road is convenient for shopping, great schools and public transport, as well as providing excellent access to the Fernleigh Track. With beautiful local beaches, parks, local shopping and supermarkets all within easy reach, this is a well connected, convenient and highly sought after location.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.