As you walk up the stairs to 16 Coorong Close, expect to be surprised with a homely sense of comfort and spacious living with this impressive four bedroom, lifestyle and entertainment-oriented home.
From the grand entry leading through to the wide open living space, it's easy to imagine a life of relaxation, yet also a place to host some big family gatherings. There is enough room for everything, from the large cottage inspired wooden kitchen with walk-in pantry, casual lounge room and dining area that extends out to a large under-cover patio and barbecue area perfect for those summer nights.
An elegant yet consciously designed home with attention to detail and practicality as the home is centred around making sure everyone is happy. Generously proportioned bedrooms, a formal living and dining area, large formal bathroom with spa bath and a large laundry room.
When it comes to storage, this house can't be beat. The master suite has a walk-in robe with built-in's for the bedrooms as well as a large linen and general purpose cupboard.
Downstairs is an extra-large double garage, more storage, gym (or man-cave) space, air-conditioned study, under stair storage and handy-man workbench. And
for the green thumb, the home offers a very well-maintained garden full of fruit trees, vege patch, shrubs and flowers, and all year round surrounded by leafy green trees.
* Large sophisticated living and dining space
* 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans; master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Formal lounge and dining area
* Large cottage style kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry + lots of storage
* Plentiful storage upstairs and downstairs including large walk-in linen cupboard and general purpose cupboard
* Alarm system
* 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
* 3 bathrooms
* Large private undercover patio area
* Beautifully landscaped gardens
* 2 car extra-large automatic garage
* Man cave/gym, air conditioned downstairs office, handyman workbench and under staircase storage
* Security Screens on bedroom windows, sliding door and backdoor.
* Council Rates approx. $ 1816pa and Water Rates approx. $819pa + usage
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.