Situated on a quaint leafy block, sits this charming weatherboard home, offering an exciting opportunity in a highly sought after location. Comprising of three bedrooms, three living spaces, large family kitchen and a sparkling inground pool, there is so much to love about this home.
Featuring timber flooring, plenty of natural light, beautiful timber French doors, and a leafy outlook to the manicured gardens, this is a home offering not only plenty of fun in the pool, but peaceful, private and relaxed living.
* Enter the home via the welcoming garden path, into a warm and inviting sitting area with gas fire heating and tons of natural light thanks to the numerous skylights throughout the home
* Master bedroom featuring an ensuite and large built-in robe, second and third bedrooms also including built-in robes, ceiling fans and skylights
* Ducted air conditioning to all bedrooms
* Main bathroom includes shower over bath and IXL light
* European laundry + separate linen closet
* French doors leading to dining room and also to the lounge room with double sliding doors extending to the outdoors
* Split cycle air conditioning in the lounge room
* Large, modern family kitchen overlooking the backyard and pool. Features include new stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and tons of storage
* Double external storage cupboard and garden shed
* Sparkling inground concrete pool + cover
* Double carport with additional off street parking
* Flat and fully fenced rear yard
This is an inviting space to call home, with modern updates in one of Newcastle's highly sought after suburbs, close to John Hunter Hospital, schools, major shopping centres and is only a 15 minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.