Privately nestled at the exclusive address of 84 Henry Street, Merewether, this exceptional family home is designed to take full advantage of stunning views across Merewether golf course. Beautifully maintained and presented, you are instantly welcomed with bright interiors featuring lofty ceilings and flooded with an abundance of natural light.
Perfectly proportioned to accommodate the needs of a growing family, offering separate lounge and dining plus open plan living flowing effortlessly to the generous rear deck capturing stunning views across the manicured greens of Merewether golf course.
Entertaining is a pleasure in the designer kitchen including stone bench tops, encased timber cabinetry, induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances. Other notable highlights include new carpet throughout the sleep zones, freshly painted internally and externally, new lighting and polished timber flooring throughout.
- Four bedrooms + ensuite to main bedroom
- Sleep zones located at the front of the home, and entertaining and living areas at the rear, maximising the peaceful and private surrounds
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooking and an abundance of storage
- Large under-cover rear deck + plenty of space for relaxation and entertaining
- Embraced by lush garden surrounds and a serene sense of privacy
- Single garage with additional workspace
- Separate carport + extra storage cupboards
- Air conditioning to the open plan living area
- European laundry
- Separate powder room
- Land size approx. 657.6m2
- Outgoing rates: Council approx. $2551pa + Water approx. $838pa
- Located approx. 3 mins from Merewether beach + 5 minutes to Newcastle City
This is a rare opportunity to purchase in a highly sought after street. We look forward to welcoming you at our next open home to view this exceptional home.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.