Beautifully positioned on the iconic, palm-tree lined Hargrave Street, Carrington. This recently restored three bedroom home has a strong focus on open plan living - perfect for first home buyers, young families or investors.
This charming art-deco inspired home has plenty of endearing characteristics such as high ceilings, original timber floors throughout and white picket fence.
The home opens up to a flat grass backyard ready to be transformed into an entertainers haven - a blank canvas full of possibility.
Carrington has fast become one of Newcastle's most sought after suburbs. It's a place where you can enjoy a genuine community environment.
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining. The dining area flows from the kitchen and also opens to the rear sliding door to the back yard allowing ease and accessibility for entertaining
- Beautifully appointed, spacious kitchen with gas cooking
- Modern bathroom + generous linen closet including European style laundry
- Split cycle air conditioning in living area + gas outlet in lounge room
- Quaint cottage street appeal with white picket fence
Situated in a supremely convenient and quiet street just moments from Honeysuckle, Newcastle CBD and walking distance to cafes, boutiques, award-winning restaurants, parks, mangroves and more.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.