This beautifully renovated, French Provincial inspired apartment will immediately capture your attention as you step inside the front door, with its impeccably presented interiors and central location.
Sitting in prime position on the first floor of this immaculately maintained complex, overlooking the leafy trees surrounding the front windows, showcased by plantation shutters.
The air-conditioned, tiled living area has tons of natural light and a fresh, airy feel. A cosy balcony off the living area is just the spot for a morning coffee, or a relaxing alfresco meal.
- Modern kitchen complete with stone bench tops, plenty of storage + stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom + built-in wardrobe
- Spacious and sleek bathroom/shared laundry with floor to ceiling tiles + IXL
- Separate w/c
- Secure automatic tandem garage – could fit two small cars or, plenty of additional storage space
- Internal size, 53m2, total including garage 82m2
- Council rates approx. $1214 pa + Water rates approx. $475pa + usage, Strata Rates approx $2,225pa
Set within well maintained grounds, this low-maintenance residence will hold broad appeal for professionals, first time buyers as well as investors. Only a short walk to local shops and transport and a 5-10 minute drive to Westfield Kotara, John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle City and beaches.
* Villager Property make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.